domenica 11 agosto 2013

_My skin_

Take a look at my body
look at my hands 
there's so much here that I don't understand 
Your face saving promises, 
whispered like prayers 
I don't need them. 

Cuz I've been treated so wrong 
I've been treated so long as if I'm becoming untouchable... 

Well, contempt loves the silence 
it thrives in the dark
the fine winding tendrils that strangle the heart 
They say that promises sweeten the blow but I don't need them... no I don't need them. 

I've been treated so wrong, 
I've been treated so long as if I'm becoming untouchable 
I'm a slow dying flower 
I'm the frost killing hour 
sweet turning sour 
& untouchable. 


 I need 
the darkness, 
the sweetness
the sadness, 
the weakness
 I need this. 
Need a lullabye, 
a kiss goodnight, 
angel, sweet love of my life 
 I need this 

I'm a slow dying flower 
frost killing hour 
the sweet turning sour 
& untouchable 

Do you remember the way that you touched me before, 
all the trembling sweetness 
I loved and adored... 
Your face saving promises 
whispered like prayers. 
I don't need them. 

Well, is it dark enough, 
can you see me? 
do you want me? 
can you reach me? 
or I'm leaving... 
you better shut your mouth 
and hold your breath 
you kiss me now, 
you catch your death 
I mean this... 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento